Everybody who has been to a bar or a night club is sure to have come across Shot Glasses. Shot Glasses are typically thicker at the bottom and small in size. The main purposes for which Shot Glasses are meant are measuring and holding alcoholic drinks. Shot Glasses come in various sizes, however most are small because strong drinks are better consumed in small amounts.
Another special function of Shot Glasses is the ability to layer different drinks. The term shot comes from the meaning “to throw or strike back”. Shots are typically thrown, or “shot” to the back of the throat. People often confuse a shot with shooter, but they are two different things. A shot can be either a single or layered drink containing just alcohol, whereas a shooter is a mixed drink, containing more than just alcohol. The amount of drinks consumed can be easily calculated from the number of shots taken.
What Makes Shot Glasses So Special?
What makes Shot glasses so special is the ability to create layered drinks with perfect distinction. Layering is accomplished through the science behind the different densities of the liquors being used. The heaviest ones always go in first, and each successive layer must be lighter the previous one. The type of Shot Glass does contribute to the process.
There Are Three Commonly Used Shot Glass Types:
- Tall Shot Glass – Though this type of Shot Glass is called Tall Shot Glass, it does not mean that it holds more liquor than other Shot Glass varieties. The narrow appearance of Tall Shot Glass creates an illusion.
- Short Shot Glass – Short Shot Glasses can hold 1 ounce of alcohol and they are also called “pony” glasses. They are used for both shots and shooters.
- Fluted Shot Glass – The basic difference of Fluted Shot Glasses from other types of Shot Glasses, as the name suggests, is in having fluting shape at the bottom.
Shot Stacker™ is an Online Store that offers a wide range of Shot possibilities for making perfect Layered Shots. The Online Store also offers Shot Stacker Kit, Alcohol Density Chart, Layering Tool, Shooter Holder, Shot Stacker Funnel, Party Packs and Pour Spouts. And along with all these, you can also get to see some exclusive Ladies T-shirts in the offering list of the mentioned Online Store. For further information of Shot Stacker™ or to learn about the products offered, you can simply log on to the website http://shotstacker.com/.
A Shot Stacker is no less than a revolution as far as liquor presentation techniques are concerned. It is used to lend a unique presentation to your drink and it also helps in demarcating different types of liquor and keeps them from getting mixed up. It adds to the visual appeal of the drink along with aiding you in creating a drink that consists of layers of different liquor. It is a great way to lend a completely new touch to your party or get-together. The features of a Shot Stacker are listed below:
- It gives you a chance to express your creativity by letting you prepare unique drinks by combining liquors of various densities in a single drink.
- The uniqueness of the Shot Stacker is such that it will make even your guests want to create their individual innovative drink. They might come up with unique flavor and color combinations
- Preparing a layered shot involves a careful method. The densest liquors being the heaviest are poured first inside the Shot Glass. The layers following the densest liquor are supposed to be lighter in comparison to the layers which precede them. The liquor on the top is the lightest among all the contents of the Shot Stacker.
- A Shooter or a Shot can be created using a particular theme, color, taste or holiday.
- The fun involved in creating a Shot Stacker is similar to the fun one gets when works on a science or chemistry project.
Shot Stacker is a prominent Supplier and Manufacturer of Shot Stackers. You can use the Shot Stacker to create a variety of drinks such as the Irish flag, Lily White, Candy Cane, Choco Covered Cherry, Buckeye, Cranberry Kiss And Emerald Isle. The website offers many drink recipes like Quickie, Adios and Purple Haze. Located in Ohio, it supplies a range of products including Shot Stacker Funnel, Pour Spouts, Shot Stacker Kit, Ladies T-Shirt and the list goes on. To acquire further information on Shot Stacker and the various drink recipes, log on to the website shotstacker.com .
A Wine Glass is integral to the presentation of Wine at events like Weddings, because it not only enhances the visual appeal of the drink but is also known to have an impact on the wine’s scent. It is possible to select a Wine Glass which complements the flavor of the wine. They give a personal touch to the wine and encourage the people at an event to raise a toast. The types of Wine Glasses used for different wines are listed below:
- Glasses For Red Wine : They have a wide bowl and a rounder shape in comparison to other kinds of Wine Glasses. The wider bowl facilitates oxidation. The wine undergoes a chemical reaction upon which the fragrances and the flavors are altered gently. Red wines are suited for the oxidation process. Bordeaux Glass and Burgundy Glass are the two varieties of Red Wine Glasses.
- Bordeaux Glass : It is a tall glass that consists of a broad bowl. It is apt for full bodied wines.
- Burgundy Glass : Burgundy Glass is broader in relation to other glasses meant for red wine. Its big bowl is capable of collecting aromas characteristic of red wines which are more delicate
- Glasses For White Wine : These are provided with a small mouth so as to keep the oxidation rate within reasonable limits. These glasses vary immensely in shape and size. White Wines need to be oxidized only in a limited way.
- Champagne Flutes : These glasses comprise a long stem along with a narrow bowl fixed on their top. They lend a desirable quality to the sparkling wine due to their shape. The Bowl style helps to preserve the signature carbonation of the drink.
- Sherry Glass : It consists of a narrow taper which enhances the drink’s aroma and therefore is feasible for the presentation of alcoholic drinks that are aromatic.
- Dessert Wine Glass : It is a small-sized glass. In order to prevent the sweetness from overwhelming the wine is directed to the mouth’s back. Alcohol is present in a high quantity in Dessert Wines. Thus, the small glass suits perfectly to serve such wine in small quantities.
Shot Stacker is a leading Manufacturer and Supplier of the Shot Stackers. The product range includes Shot Stacker Funnel, Shot Stacker Kit and Pour Spouts. On the website one will find several drink recipes including Candy Cane, Choco Covered Cherry, Quickie and Purple Haze. The Shot Stacker is a product which is a revolution in itself because it enables the preparation of a drink in a unique manner. To acquire further information on the company’s products, log on to its website shotstacker.com .
Layered Shots provide one with the opportunity to innovate with drink making. They may seem simple but are extremely complex. They are prepared by floating cream, liquors and syrups one above another in consequent layers. One needs to learn some basic skills to acquire expertise in making such Shots. Below are listed a few recipes. By pouring these ingredients in a Shot Stacker in the order listed, one can prepare superb Shots:
- Muddy Waters : It requires a single stirring of Kahlua, Baileys and Vodka
- Butter Ball : It consists of Butterscotch and Grand Marnier
- Mud Slide : A Mud Slide contains Kahlua, Baileys and Vodka.
- Girl Scout Cookie : It consists of Dk Cr de Cacao, Wh Cr de Menthe and Baileys
- B-52 on a Mission : It contains Kahlua, Baileys, Jagermeister and Vodka.
- Cement Mixer : A Cement Mixer consists of Baileys and a little Lime Juice
- B-52 : It contains Kahlua, Baileys and Grand Marnier
- Russian Quaalude : It contains Frangelica, Baileys and Vodka in the same order.
- Screaming Orgasm : It consists of Kahlua, Amaretto, Baileys and Vodka
- Orgasm : The components in this drink include Kahlua, Amaretto and Baileys.
- Power Slide : Power Slide contains Kahlua, Baileys and Jagermeister in consecutive layers.
- Power Mud Slide : It is made up of layers of Kahlua, Baileys, Jagermeister and Vodka.
A few pointers that may aid you in preparing Layered Shots include:
- You can combine a number of syrups and liquors to come up with an impressive Layered Shot
- You must know the particular gravities of various liquors before preparing the drink so that you pour the heavier ingredient first followed by the lighter liquors with lower specific gravities
- You will have to measure the different liquors before pouring them in the shot glass.
- It is also important to prevent the ingredients from splashing by pouring them carefully into the Layered Shot Glass.
Shot Stacker is a leading Manufacturer and Supplier of the Shot Stackers. The product is a revolution in itself as it allows you to express your creativity by preparing Layered Shots. Brace yourself for some extremely amazing drink recipes on the company’s website. The shots can be personalized according to different Holidays, Themes, Taste or Color. To acquire further information on the drink recipes that can be prepared using the Shot Stacker, log on to the website shotstacker.com .