A cocktail party means some exclusive drinks. Beer and wine alone will simply not do at a Cocktail party. Guests are looking for something more unique. It is best to offer some exotic Drink Recipes to make your cocktail party the most memorable one.
Some Must-Have Drink Recipes For A Cocktail Party:
- Blood Sucker Halloween Cocktail – Planning a dark Halloween theme with the blood-sucking clan of vampires? Then this should be at the top of your menu. The drink is orange in color and a stream of either strawberry or raspberry flows down the glass, which indeed gives the look of blood.
- Blue Zombie – Channel a Zombie color. The blue color of the drink pleases the eye. And the drink made from Blue Curacao Liqueur, Light Rum, Cream of Coconut Liqueur and Pineapple Juice chills the soul. .
- Blood-Orange Cocktails – Halloween is one of the most popular themes for a cocktail party. As the name suggests, this drink brings in a dark aura to suit the theme. And Blood-Orange Cocktail is known for its spine-chilling sips.
- Black Devil Martini – Offering this devil adds life to any cocktail party. Dark rum mixed with hue color martini and served with black olive garnish is what is called the Black Devil Martini.
- Mimosa – If your cocktail party is meant to be a relaxing weekend with your close friends then this is the drink to serve. Mimosa is light in color and serves the best as an alternative to ordinary champagne. 3 and 1/2 ounce of Chilled Champagne mixed with 1/2 ounce of Triple Sec and added to 1 and 1/2 ounce of orange juice makes a perfect Mimosa.
Shot Stacker™ is the name to search for, when you want to know more Drink Recipes and ideas. Shot Stacker™ is a Trusted Online Store that has a number of bar accessories and shot offerings. The list goes on with the Shot Stacker Kit, Alcohol Density Chart, Layering Tool, and Shooter Holder. If you are thinking of Layered Shots to offer do not miss the Shot Glasses offered by Shot Stacker™. http://shotstacker.com/.